2/07/2012

Ultra Music festival 2012

   Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry for delay, I was kinda busy around my college. I'm here to present you Ultra Music Festival 2012.
   The festival is an annual outdoor electronic music festival held during the annual Winter Music Conference. It is held in Downtown Miami in Bicentennial Park. It used to be a one day festival (from ´99 to ´06), then two day festival (from ´07 to ´10), and last year it was a three day festival and it had over 100.000 people. Ultra Music Festival 2012 will be held March 23, 24, 25 at Bayfront Park, and these are some of confiremed performers:

For Friday, March 23:
Tiësto, Kraftwerk, Carl Cox, Skrillex, Afrojack, Miike Snow, Pretty Lights, New Order...

For Saturday, March 24:
Justice (Live), Avicii, Fatboy Slim, Duck Sauce...

And for Sunday, March 25:
David Guetta, Armin van Buuren, Kaskade, Bassnectar ...

More info here.

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/2/12 14:08

    grrrr, another year when i cant get to miami for the fun. . and look at the line up #!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I ust love the WMC, never been unfortunately but listen on Radio 1, line up looks amazing, but the one that stands out is Carl Cox (OH YES) he is awesome, he came over here about 15 years ago & his set was blinding, his album F.A.C.T. just blew me away :)))) Cool Post & cheers for making me just a little bit jealous lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's one festival that I'd have a hard time focusing on the stage, being in Miami and such.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting.. following

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds exciting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to go to that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if the crowd will be the same size...? usually people go to miami to get away from the snow, but there wasn't any this year so....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see a festival that actually gains popularity, seems most are losing it nowadays. Cool to see that Avicii is there as well, he's really on a roll lately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice, I wish I could come :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, no way I could make it to that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seeems really interesting for someone into electronic music!! I have also tagged you, check it out and have fun!!

    http://missingnumber.blogspot.com/2012/02/little-bit-of-everything.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would love to do that

    ReplyDelete